Acceptance to the Program
You will be contacted through email about the result of your application, where you will be invited to officially register to the program, should you be accepted.
To be eligible for graduation, every SECT participant must commit to the following for the four months of the program:
- Complete the General Curriculum on the Learning Hub total of 3 learning units and 2 assignments within the Month 1 of the program;
- Must attend two hour long mandatory meetings each week - one with Project Partner and one with internal cohort team in Months 2-4;
- Must attend or view on the Learning Hub 40% of enrolled one-hour Specialized Curriculum Workshops;
- Must attend or view on the Learning Hub 20% of available one-hour Career Path Session webinars; and
- Must be engaged in the Practicum Project throughout Months 2-4, participate in the project proposal, mock presentation, final presentation and completion of deliverables.
Expected Time Commitment
SECT expects you to dedicate an approximate of 160 hours of work between the Curriculum, Practicum Project, Career Path Sessions and professional development. over the course of the program. This is broken down into approximately 10 hours every week over the 16 week program. This time commitment encompasses 2 hours per week to mandatory meetings, 4 hours per week towards Curriculum and 4 hours per week for Practicum Project. Optional in the program is professional development which encompasses 30 minutes coaching calls, networking mixers and green skills development webinars.